Tiles are editable, moveable widgets on your dashboard that display all your aggregated data. Get to know your tiles better.
When you connect an app to your account, the relevant tiles will power up with data and display on your dashboard — giving you the business insights you need to make smart, data-driven decisions. They are the windows into your business, providing a complete overview of cash flow, people, sales, marketing performance, and more.
Tiles allow you to:
- Be mobile – get a full and functional view of your dashboard regardless of the device you access it on.
- Launch an app – open the tile option to launch the app in a separate tab.
- Stay up to date – keep up with the information that matters most to you and your business.
- Access your data – with near real-time data on your business at your fingertips, you can make quick, sharp decisions.
Viewing your tiles
To view all your tiles:
Log in to your 9Spokes dashboard.
Click the Track tab or use the main Home board drop-down menu to select a specific board.
The tiles will display all your latest metrics, powered by your connected apps.
Want to switch up tile views? No problem! Hover over the top of a tile until a hand icon appears — then drag it to a new position.
Want to see the last time a tile synchronized to its source data? Click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of the tile. A drop-down men displays where you will see the last synced update.
Using tile features
To access tile features:
- Click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of a tile. A drop-down menu displays.
- Select from the following features:
- Tile details – opens a page that will give you more information about the tile you have selected.
- Notification settings – allows you to set up or edit notifications for the selected tile.
- Open in app – you’ll be re-directed to the site of the connected app. Log in to your account to see where the tile metrics are being pulled from, and make changes to your set up if required. This feature isn’t available for all tiles.
- Remove – if a tile's data isn't relevant, you can remove it from your tracker. You can always re-add any removed tiles later.
To learn more about the different tile types and categories, click here.