Cash & Commitments offers a snapshot of how your business is tracking financially by providing an overview of cash on hand, cash that you have deposited into a designated account, committed expenses and Tax/VAT.
1. Under Accounting, select Reports
2. In the Financial Section, select Balance Sheet
3. This Tile has no date picker which means it is an overview so you will need to select today's date to get your most recent balance sheet report
4. Once your Balance Sheet is loaded up you will see Cash on Hand is shown under your assets displayed by your Bank or the name of your account for depositing cash.
5. Invoices Receiveable is under your Current Assets labeled "Accounts Receivable"
6. Bills Payable is under your Liabilities labeled "Accounts Payable"
7. Tax - GST Payable is also under your Liabilities Tax, VAT or GST
8. Your Total Cash Position displayed at the top of the tile is calculated by Cash on Hand + Invoices Receivable - Bills Payable + Tax GST Payable