Yes, the 9 Spokes TrackR dashboard does require cookies so that it can remember features like the layout of your dashboard and your sign-on credentials (otherwise you'd have to log in every time you changed page!) To enable cookies, simply visit your internet browser's settings.
Here are 5 of the popular browser's setting for enabling cookies
- Click Tools or the gear icon at the top of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- Set the First and Third-party cookies to "Accept."
- Check "Always allow session cookies."
- Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
Read the Firefox instructions here.
- Click the menu button .
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy & Security on the left.
- Select Use custom settings for history from the Firefox will drop-down list under History.
- Check Accept cookies from sites.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- In the "Cookies and website data" section, make sure that "Block all cookies" is unchecked.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Click on the Chrome menu button on the browser bar.
- Click "Settings."
- Scroll down and click "Advanced."
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
- Open Edge.
- Click the More ••• button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on View advanced settings.
- Select Don't Block Cookies from the Cookies drop-down